June 7, 2011

Multi Flash with the JrX Receivers

Close Up of Tethering
As promised, here are some additional photos of my multi flash setup configurations.  This is a tri-flash bracket retrofitted with 3 AS-E900 hotshoes (one converted to a DIY RPcube).  The JrX receiver is connected to the DIY RPcube, which is tethered to AS-E900 #2, with the TTL signal terminating at AS-E900 #3. More images after the jump


Complete Multi-flash Setup
Here is the full view of the setup, I've since attached velcro to the bracket to hold the JrX receiver in place.


AS-E900 Retrofitted
While replacing the cold shoes with the AS-E900's, I had to get some new 1/4" x 20 x 1/2" hex bolts to secure the hotshoes to the bracket.  They were a little long so I doubled up on the washers since I didn't have a cutting wheel handy.
Here is the bracket w/out the flashes:
Medusa's Head
More configurations and setups to come!





No comments: